We recommend that you upgrade this feature to use 220.127.116.11 Key Value / Audience (AdServer) Targeting which has an advanced user interface and also supports the most recent presets.
1. Manage Key Values
|Version||2.85 and up|
- an individual key and its value or additionally
- a predefined preset (Version 2.85 up)
Enter Key Values
To define key value targeting, you have to specify three fields.
- Select the key for your targeting criterion. Use the look-up option to make sure the value is in accordance with your ad server. For DFP you can select the key "AudienceSegment" and pick you segments as a value.
- Pick the operator.
- Select the preferred values from the drop-down menu displayed when you click the field. You can add multiple here. Then save or add more targeting criteria by either
- Click the Add Key Value (AND) button to set an additional criterion for this key line.
- Click the red cross button to delete a criterion.
- To target a different group, use the Add Key Value (OR) button,
- Click the Add Preset (OR) button to add a preset of key values.
- To confirm your targeting, click the Save button.
2. Enter Presets
|Version||2.85 - 2.104|