|Version||2.124 and up|
Enhanced Delivery Data are an additional report you can configure in ADvendio. Enhanced Delivery Data are used to display more detailed information about you items performance and delivery. You can for example import the following information:
These reports are not imported into ADvendio by default, you will have to enable and configure them first! See below for the different steps to configure this feature.
How to activate the feature
Please ask your administrator to set this up for you.
- Navigate to the scheduler page and check the checkbox under monthly settings. Read more details here 5.3.2 3 Schedule Delivery Data Reports (Legacy Feature).
- "Enable Site based Delivery Data" needs to be switched on in the 18.104.22.168 Administration Settings.
- Please read 22.214.171.124 Filter Settings for Enhanced Delivery Data (EDD) to understand the adserver id logic and filter settings. For Freewheel, please read 126.96.36.199 How to configure Delivery Data Import for Imports from FreeWheel to ADvendio on how to configure the report.
- Detailed information for 188.8.131.52 Enhanced Delivery Data Mapping (AppNexus) and 184.108.40.206 Enhanced Delivery Data Mapping (Google Ad Manager)
- Check out the 220.127.116.11 Enhanced Delivery Data Use Cases.