- Enter a list price and currency (if relevant).
- You may assign ad specs to a rate card and enter a rate criterion if you have something that defines the price. Typically used in Print for Black and White vs Color Prices. Rate cards bundle prices i.e. for a certain year or special occasions or clients.
- and give it a validity period. The validity period can be used to search in the classic media search.
- It also prohibits you from creating campaign items with those items in the wrong period. A Campaign Item needs to be within the to/from Validity to use an Ad Price. To ensure this accuracy, a validation error will occur when a Campaign Item is outside of the relevant validity. To deactivate this validation please see 22.214.171.124 Feature Setting to disable Ad Price Validation.
- The billing category differentiates between types of accounting. You can choose between fixed prices and variable billing categories, such as Cost per Click (CPC). Read more about your 126.96.36.199 Billing Categories here.
- Prices can also be deactivated if they are not to be used for a certain period. As a result, you keep previous prices in your database. Hence, you are able to track the development of your prices. Please also refer to 3.1.9 Active and inactive inventory items.
- Depending on the billing category add a list price.