Create a Briefing Scripts/Advertising Material record using the salesforce standard page
- Set up the Contacts including their roles
Submit it for approval to the line manager or the client. Learn more about the 4.12.1 Ad Material Management - Approval Process.
|Table of Contents|
|If you don’t have sufficient access please contact your administrator. You need to be able to not only read but edit Briefing Scripts/Advertising Material in order to use this function. Here are the instructions to the 8.4.1 Setup Ad Material Approvals.|
1. Briefing Scripts/Advertising Material
1.1 Create a new Briefing Script/Advertising Material record
Open the App Launcher and Type "Briefing Script" or "Advertising Material" to find the Object and open. Click on New.
- Choose the record type: InHouse Production or External Production
Fill in the following fields in the sections:
Please fill in the
- The Record Name and
- the Contact (not required anymore after Version 2.96 and up)
- Optionally you can use the Media Information global picklist fields to structure and classify your data. This will enhance reporting. 3.1.6 Media Type, Segment, and Differentiation
Motif Spot Creative AD
- Link here the related Campaign Item or add a URL. Version 2.95 has a related list to link to the respective Campaign Item.
- Choose whether you are using the Ad or Script Workflow or both.
- Define and describe your Goals and Targets for this Ad or Script.
- Fill in any other information. Your administrator might have added custom fields to this object.
The record will be created with default status "New Script".
2. Related Records
Version 2.89 and up (earlier versions of ADvendio use fields within the record).
The Briefing Script/Advertising Material has the option to use the following related objects:
2.1 Publication Dates
Version 2.89 and up
Select here one or more related publication dates for this Briefing Script/Advertising Material.
2.2 Ad Material Contacts
Version 2.89 and up
Choose the contacts which are needed for the creation and approval of this script. For each contact choose the appropriate role out of the following: