Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

As of version 2.119, you can now configure custom probability for you your Media Campaigns. Within ADvendio each Media Campaign stage corresponds to a Probability %.


However, you can configure your own custom probability using the Custom Probability field on Media Campaign. This field will be respected by the Probability (%) formula field and can be automatically populated using a workflow rule or custom trigger. Please see the example below.

For example, as a company you do have a probability of 40% for your Media Campaigns, but a 50% probability. Then, in order to automatically set your probability to 50% when default stage Stage 40% is used, you can create the following workflow rule:have two custom stages and probabilities which are not reflected in ADvendio default stages; Initial Offer (w request) - 15% and Binding Confirmation - 95%

  • Create two new stages in the Stage picklist on your Media Campaign

    • Navigate to your Setup → Object Manager → Media Campaign → Fields & Relationships

    • Select Stage

    • Scroll to Values, press New

    • Add values for your new stages; Initial Offer (w request),Binding Confirmation


  • Create a Workflow Rule for each custom stage of the Media Campaign field stage, where the field equals Stage 40%


  • Media Campaign

    • Navigate to your Setup → Workflow Actions → Workflow Rules

    • Press New Rule

    • Select Object Media Campaign

    • Name your rule

    • Enter evaluation criteria as created, and any time it's edited to subsequently meet criteria

    • Enter Rule Criteria as Run this rule if the criteria are met and where field [Media Campaign: Stage], Operator [equals], Value [one of your new custom stages]


  • Then add a Workflow Action: field update to update the field custom probability Custom Probability field to 60% 15% when your Media Campaign is at Stage 40%the Stage Initial Offer (w request), this will automatically update the probability (%) formula field


  • Then whenever you set the stage of your Media Campaign to Stage 40%, your workflow is triggered and sets your probability to 60%


    • Set to Re-evaluate Workflow Rules after Field Change to true


  • Activate your rule

You can create as many custom workflow rules for as many custom stages/probabilities as you would like. However, you also need to create an additional rule to reset the custom probability field for situations where a custom stage should not be reflected in the probability field.

  • Create a new workflow rule as set out above

    • Rule criteria field [Media Campaign: Stage], Operator [not equal to], Value [your custom stages, eg Initial Offer (w request),Binding Confirmation]

    • Workflow Action: Field Update to update the Custom Probability to field blank(null)

    • Re-evaluate Workflow Rules after Field Change set to true

    • Activate your rule

Now, whenever your Stage is set to your custom Stages, the Custom probability field will be updated automatically by your workflow rules.


And when your stage is set to a stage other than your Custom stages, the other workflow rule will be triggered to set your Custom Probability to zero.