Here you find a brief explanation of what happens when a Media Campaign gets changed or cancelled:
- If your Credit Note Media Campaign has not been fully invoiced but only partially for a certain time period (i.e. monthly: January) and you change something (6.4 Cancellations & Credit Notes / 4.11 Optimizer), then these changes get added to the open Credit Note Item (i.e for February).
- (Version 2.107 and lower) If all Credit Notes for your Publisher Payout are invoiced - any changes will be lost and not considered in a new credit note.
- (Version 2.108 and up) If all Credit Notes for your Publisher Payout are invoiced - any changes will be considered in a new credit note as correction. You will recognize these campaigns by:
- the sequence number which will be written into the field Publisher Payout Correction Sequence in the Credit Note Media Campaign
- a postfix of the sequence number which will be added to the Media Campaign Name.