Headline and Probability dependencies
Starting Version 2.78 the picklist value in the field DocumentType has been changed from "Order" to "Proposal". The following standard dependencies are implemented in workflows to automate changing the document type. The selected document type also defines the headline in your PDF document.
- < 100% AND > 0% = Proposal/Order,
- 100% = Order Confirmation,
- 0% = Cancellation.
We also added three workflows which change the field Document type depending on the probability (%) that you can activate if needed.
- "Set Document Type to Proposal"
- "Set Document Type to Order Confirmation"
- "Set Document Type to Cancellation"
So please "activate" those workflows to use this feature.
If you like to change this please use the translation workbench 7.1.8 Localization and Translation. We recommend to NOT change the picklist values directly.