If you would like to migrate your Booking Calendar Templates from one org to another please use the dataloader.io from Salesforce.
In the following site we will give you instructions for how to do this.
1.Export the Template from an Org
Please open a new tab in your browser and open the site Dataloader.io.
The next step is to login and select "New Task" in the upper left corner. Choose "Export". After that you will need to specify which data you want to export on 3 pages:
- Choose the Object "Feature Setting" and click "Next".
- The fields "Feature Name", "Feature Setting Name", "Template Name" and "Value" need to be exported.
Please add a filter with Feature Setting Template Name equals (Your Template Name) and click "Next" again.
- You will see how many records the system found with this name and can click "Save & Run". If the processing is complete click on "xx successes" to download the csv file.
2.Import the Template into the chosen Org
Now you need to open Dataloader.io and ensure that you are logged in there with the account where you would like to migrate the template. Choose "New Task" and "Import" now.
- Let the default option "Insert" chosen, select "Feature Setting" again and click "Next".
- Drag the csv from step 1.3 into the field and check the right Mapping on the next page.
- Click "Save & Run" to start the batch job and insert the template into your other org.
Please notify that the filters on lookups won't be copied when the record ids differ in the orgs.