|Version ||2.87 and up|
Google Ad Manager
|Version ||2.107 and up|
|Version ||2.124 and up|
Enhanced Delivery Data are an additional report you can configure in ADvendio. Enhanced Delivery Data are used to display more detailed information about you items performance and delivery. You can for example import the following information:
- A breakdown of your items delivery by device type used
- A breakdown by the country of the visitor
- More detailed information which placement / site section is delivering what (The default site-based delivery data only use Top Level Domains)
- For Freewheel: A breakdown which Video is delivering in combination with which Site (version 2.124 and up)
These reports are not imported into ADvendio by default, you will have to enable and configure them first! See below for the different steps to configure this feature.
How to activate the feature
Please ask your administrator to set this up for you.
- Navigate to the scheduler page and check the checkbox under monthly settings. Read more details here 5.3.3 Schedule Delivery Data Reports (Legacy Feature).
- "Enable Site based Delivery Data" needs to be switched on in the 220.127.116.11 Administration Settings.
- Please read 18.104.22.168 Filter Settings for Enhanced Delivery Data (EDD) to understand the adserver id logic and filter settings. For Freewheel, please read 22.214.171.124 Delivery Data Import for FreeWheel on how to configure the report.
- Detailed information for 126.96.36.199 Enhanced Delivery Data Mapping (AppNexus) and 188.8.131.52 Enhanced Delivery Data Mapping (Google Ad Manager)
- Check out the 184.108.40.206 Enhanced Delivery Data Use Cases.