Tab Rules define under which conditions fields are either
- editable (input fields),
- read-only fields or fields, that are
for a specific user, user group or profile. It is also possible to define, under which conditions action buttons are enabled or disabled and for which feature this rule should work.
Navigate to App Launcher > Tab Rules and click New Tab Rule to create a new rule using conditions or click Edit at an existing Tab Rule to edit this rule. You can also delete not necessary rules by clicking Del at those rules.
Please create Tab Rules for the Media Configuration:
- Enter Tab Rule Name. This is just for you, will not be displayed anywhere. And select all Feature Assignments, for which this rule should be used. If you make no selection, this rule is used in every feature if the condition is true.
- Decide if every condition should be met (And) or if one of the conditions needs to be met (Or). Depending on this decision select the logical connection. Default value for this is "And" - every condition needs to match.
Then select Conditions, the Operator and the Value to create an input criteria. As Source, you should use already existing fields in objects like Ad Specs or Ad Price, because Campaign Item fields does not exist at this moment (exception could be the "Edit Item" button). You can also select Profile or Role using the pick list value "Current User". Click the "plus" icon to create a second condition (AND connection). Click the "delete" icon to delete the condition.
- Decide which Actions, that should be enabled or disabled.
- Select all Required Fields.
- Select all Read-Only Fields. You can also select the Checkbox All fields read-only to have only read-only fields in the Media Configuration.
- Select all Hidden Fields.
If all fields are hidden in one column, the whole column is not displayed. If all columns are not displayed the tab disappears from the Media Configuration.
- Name: Make optimized Campaign Items read only
- Condition Source: Campaign Item Field > Optimization Exclusion
- Condition Operator: not equal to
- Condition Value: empty
- Read-Only Fields: All fields read-only (TRUE)
- Name: Agency Commission
- Condition Source: Campaign Item Field > Ad Price > Ad Spec > No Agency Comission
- Condition Operator: equals
- Condition Value: TRUE
- Read-Only Fields: AC