You are able to use ADvendio.com without an integration. However, you will experience the greatest advantages if you connect your ADvendio.com to one or multiple systems you are working with.
This chapter provides information on the ad server integration itself and the advantages from which you will benefit. Read on to find out how to establish the connection to your ad server and how it works in your daily business.
Ad Server Integration
Between ADvendio.com and your ad servers, you experience a bidirectional communication. As a result, you are able to stay logged into ADvendio.com and don't need to login to your ad server e.g. in order to book campaigns.
- Targeting: Choose the targeting options you prefer - always in accordance with what your ad server supports.
- Availability Request: You are able to request availabilities and receive the amount of available impressions and share of voice etc. in return.
- Creative Upload: Complete the whole campaign management process in ADvendio.com - including the upload of each campaign item's creatives.
- Book Order: With a single click on a button, you submit your whole campaign including targeting and pricing information to your ad server.
- Delivery Data: When you have booked a confirmed order from ADvendio.com to your ad server, you can automatically receive or request delivery data and billing information afterwards. Thus, you can still keep track of your campaigns when they are already delivered.
Supported Ad Servers
We have currently integrated the following ad servers in our ADvendio.com standard: DFP, Smart, AppNexus, and AOL ONE.
Not all of ADvendio.com's features work with all ad servers. We provide a spreadsheet, listing exactly which ad server supports which feature. In general, the integrations of AOL ONE and DFP 6 support the greatest number of features. Other ad servers are in principle able to support certain API features. However, these have not yet been integrated into the standard version of ADvendio.com. For more information and to get a copy of the spreadsheet, please refer to your ADvendio.com contact. We are continuously working on extending our supported ad server portfolio. Check our website for current status: https://www.advendio.com/technology/supported-ad-server/.
Administration of the ADServer Connection
Please also refer to: