How to monitor the Campaign Item Revenue Splits
The scheduled apex job creates Campaign Item Revenue Splits records for each Media Campaign Team Member (and Publication Date) per Campaign Item. If there are no Media Campaign Team Members, only one record gets created (per Publication Date and Campaign Item) but it is not linked to any forecast. The best way is to check the Advendio reports for Sales Goals: 5.1.6 ADvendio Standard Reports and Folders.
The revenue is being split according to the following rules:
- Each line item is split according to the percentage in the Team Member entry.
- If there is no team member entry within the media campaign, a record without a sales representative will have to be created with 100% share.
- A record is being created for each publication date.
The standard amount field for splitting is: ADvendio__Amount_net_net__c, of you campaign items. This can be changed by your system administrator. Campaign Item Revenue Split records are created and matched to a Forecast record by an apex batch that should be scheduled by your system administrator.
Starting with version 2.87 we have added KPI fields you can use to measure the success of your forecast. The amount fields
- Amount Campaign Item Revenue Split - (sums up the split amounts of the related Campaign item revenue split records)
- Amount CIRS (weighted) - (sums up the split amounts of the related Campaign item revenue split records in relation to the probability of the Media Campaign)
Additional KPIs starting with version 2.105 and up:
- Amount (Won) - sums up the split amounts of the related Campaign item revenue split records which are won
- Forecast Index - shows you if you are likely to reach your goal by taking the weighted amount and comparing it to the planned amount value.
- Actual Index - shows you the actual achievement to this day by taking the won amount and comparing it to the planned amount value.
measure how much of this has been "archived" and sold. Your administrator can scheduled the calculation jobs as described in 18.104.22.168 Schedule APEX job for Revenue Split.