The split ratio can be entered using the ADvendio object "Media Campaign Team Members", the related list at Media Campaign level should help to create those records.
Enter the split ratio for shared media campaigns:
- Navigate to an existing Media Campaign. Otherwise, you have to create one first.
- Open the related list Media Campaign Team Members.
- Click the button New Media Campaign Team Member.
Enter the split ratio for different users:
- The field Media Campaign is automatically filled with the name of the current Media Campaign.
- Enter the corresponding User.
- Optional: Enter a Team Member Role as well as Media Campaign Access Level. Read more here 4.2.8 Media Campaign Team Members
- Enter the Split Ratio:
- Enter a absolut value at field Split Amount (Forecast).
- Enter a percentage value at field Split Ratio (%) (Forecast).
If you enter a value at both split ratio fields, the Split Amount (Forecast) value is used and the percentage field is ignored.
Sales Person A "owns" client 1 @ 50% and agency 2 @ 50%
Sales Person B "owns" client 3 @ 50% and agency 4 @ 50%
Sales Person C "owns" client 5 @ 50% and agency 6 @ 50%
$500,000 Campaign - Client 1 and Agency 6 (Sales Person A is credited $250,000 toward annual goal, Sales Person C is credited $250,000 toward annual goal)
$1,000,000 Campaign - Client 3 and Agency 2 (Sales Person A is credited $500,000 toward annual goal, Sales Person B is credited $500,000 toward annual goal)