Moat is a third party reporting and ad discrepancy management tool. This data aggregation platform for digital publishers, ad agencies, ad networks and ad tech platforms is an automated reconciliation and aggregate reporting system in the digital ad industry. Moat is integrated into ADvendio and the data can be transferred automatically, together with your Google AdManager delivery data.regular delivery reports. This helps you to import third party data for all AdServers that are supported by ADvendio!
Connect MOAT to ADvendio
Make MOAT Record Type available for your profiles:
- Select MOAT as record type and click Continue.
- Username: Enter the User Name of your API user
- Password: Enter the password of your API user
- Network ID: Enter the brand ID you want to use to get your data. To access your brand ids, visit https://api.moat.com/pubdocs and login with your API User. You can only use one brand ID per AdServer Login. If you want to use multiple brand IDs for reporting, please create a separate AdServer Login record for each ID. Username and password remains the same.
- Connected AdServer Login: Please connect the AdServer Login of your Google AdManager network, for which you like to import the data from Moatwant to gather third party data. Make sure that the AdServer Login you connect fits to the Brand ID you entered. The data from MOAT will then be imported automatically with the regular Delivery Reports you schedule for the connected AdServer Login.
Note: You can validate the Moat integration by clicking the link Check Login at the AdServer Login detail page.
Third Party data from MOAT will be imported automatically, together with the monthly delivery data of your connected Google Ad Manager Login. You don't need to schedule a separate report!