The ADvendio package comes with predefined tabs and fields. These tabs and their fields, as well as the sort order can order, can be customized by you. Here is a standard list:
- Edit the Tab Setup Name. This will be displayed as the label of the tab.
- Edit the Sort Order. Defines the order of the tabs.
- Be careful selecting the checkbox Static Fields, if these fields should be visible for every tab (Warning: Only check-in first setup tab record, which will not have its own tab and no label). Keep for Static Tab only!
- Select all Feature Assignments, for for that this tab should be used. → If you make no selection, this this tab is used in every feature.
- Select all fields in the Select Fields section, that should be displayed at this tab.
- Click the "plus" icon at in any position to add a new field below this position.
- Click the "delete" icon at icon in any position to delete this position.
Currency and Number fields can be accumulated in order to display a total at the bottom of the tab.
Please select only the Campaign Item (related) fields.
Warning: Make sure that you don't use fields twice in any of the tabs. This could lead to a malfunction of the system.
- Period: From Date, Until Date, Line Description, Manual Date Range, and Publication Dates
- Discounts: Name, Customer Discount Abs, Agency Discount Abs, Special Discount Abs
- Pricing: Quantity, Guaranteed AI, Rate Calculation Quantity, Sales Price, AC, and Package
- Frequency Capping: FC Quantity, FC Ad served every and FC Period - or alternatively use the multi-targeting option: FC Capping.
- Time: Day Time Targeting
- Browser: Device and Connection
- Geo: Geographies, Postal Codes
- Key Values: AdServer Targeting, ADvendio Key Lines (old)
- Content: Inventory Targeting, Video Positioning, Video CotentContent, Selected Content
In the standard the "Static Tab" displays the billing category next to the action buttons in every tab.