This section describes what you have to do to get the account summary fields for the company turnover reset at the turn of the year.
ADvendio is planning to implement an automated process for future releases. Please use the class: "AccountTurnover"
To schedule the Apex Job please follow these steps:
- From Setup, enter Apex Classes in the Quick Find box, select Apex Classes, and then click Schedule Apex.
- Select a name for the job and specify the name of the class that you want to schedule (AccountTurnover).
- Specify how often the Apex class is to run.
- For Weekly—specify one or more days of the week the job is to run (such as Monday and Wednesday).
- For Monthly—specify either the date the job is to run or the day (such as the second Saturday of every month.)
- Specify the start and end dates for the Apex scheduled class. If you specify a single day, the job only runs once.
- Specify a preferred start time. The exact time the job starts depends on service availability.
- Click Save.
This Apex Class will:
- summarize the Turnover_Amount__c by adding up all related MediaCampaigns to the Account sorted by
- next calendar year,
- this calendar year,
- last calendar year,
- the calendar year before last year
- it is batchable, and schedulable
- only refers to the Account__c lookup including all Media Campaigns
There is no content with the specified labels