|Version ||Version 2.105 and up|
|Supported Adservers||Google AdManager, Appnexus, Freewheel, Smart|
If you have used the former version of presets (126.96.36.199.1 Legacy Key Value / PreSet Targeting) and consider upgrading, please contact your ADvendio consultant. The two versions are not compatible, and your old records need to be migrated.
Have you ever struggled to put the same combination of key values on many of your line items? To save you from doing this repetitive task you can use this feature. Create your own presets and re-use them in the media configuration.
Here is how to:
Create and Modify Presets
Open the KeyValue PreSet Wizard by searching for KeyValue in the App Launcher (also listed on the Overview Page).
The KeyValue Preset Manager is a Lightning Component, thus the tab will only be available if you've
- activated Lightning and
- configured My Domain for your Org.
To use this feature in Salesforce Classic, please use the link in the Overview or have your administrator create a custom Visualforce Tab for the KeyValue Presets Wizard in Setup.
This will open a page
Fill in the following fields:
- KeyValue Preset Name: Give it a good readable name, so that your customers can understand what you are targeting. This shows up on your PDF if you choose to list key-values. Please do NOT use Brackets or other special characters in your naming.
- ADServer Login: Select your adserver login
- Valid from - Until: Enter the validity period
- Active: Check to activate
Add your key-value or audience segments (GAM only). This logic can contain several "groups" which are linked with a logical OR. All selections within a group are linked using AND:
- To start to click on (8) Add Group to create a new group and then
- Click on the (1) Edit button. This opens the tree view on the right where you can decide
- whether to select (2) Keys or (3) Audience Segments (Google AdManager only) by clicking on the tab.
- Navigate through the tree and select the Key (4) and then the value (5) you like to add. (Select as many Key-Values or Audience Segment pairs as you need in that group. Remember those are combined with a logical AND (7))
- Alternatively, you can (6) search and get a dropdown list to select from.
Start again to add another group by clicking on (8) Add Group again if needed. Groups are logically linked with OR. Delete a group by clicking on the delete (9) button.
- Audience Segments are only available in Preset for Google AdManager
- Be careful if a preset you modify or delete is already in use.
- We advise to create new presets and "deactivate" old presets. If you need help with migration, pls contact your ADvendio consultant.
- Also, remember that the runtime of the line item needs to be within the validity period of the preset.