Navigate to the App Launcher and search for Price Rules to find existing Price Rules or to create new ones. Click on New to start configuring a new Price Rule.
When creating your price rules you can enter the following information/preferences:
- Set a name
- Set a Validity Period if you want the Price Rule to only be applicable to Campaign Items with a specific runtime (i.e. for Seasonal Indexing)
- Set "Where to Apply" - you can apply your Price Rule to various Surcharge and Discount fields
- Set a percentage or absolute value
Use the Percentage field if your Price Rule is applied to a Percentage field and use the Absolute field if your Price Rule is applied to an Absolute field. For example if your Price Rule will set a Surcharge Sales Price Abs. enter only an absolute value. Do not fill both fields in one Rule!
- Define your Matching Criteria (see below for examples)
- Define the group logic, if any that is applicable
- Press save