You sign a contract with an intermediary to give them 10% TPC if they bring in a certain revenue X. Throughout the year you notice that the revenue has NOT been reached. Retroactively you will reduce the TPC for this intermediary to only 8%.
- Have your administrator 8.7 Setup the Third Party / Intermediary Commission Revision feature.
- Open a Commitment which you like to adjust.
Clicking on the button will open a new page that will allow you to change the percentage.
It copies the Commitment name and the Commitment condition name which you also should modify for better tracking:
Then click save.
- You receive an email with the results of the process.
A new commitment and commitment condition are created.
All new campaign items should now use the correct (new) percentage
Existing positions with the old percentage which have not been invoiced get be adjusted.
Existing positions with the old percentage which have been invoiced the difference is calculated (in the example above old N3 with 10% - new N3 with 8%). These deviations have to be accounted for in the Publisher's payout as well as for the payment of the intermediary (TPC).
All deviations have to be added as credit notes line items, to allow to send this to the intermediary, check here 4.14 Third-Party Commission (TPC).
All deviations have to be added to the Publisher Payout Collect. Example: Old position N3=100€, New position N3=80€; diff = -20€ , were a new PublisherPayoutInvoiceItem Assignment will be created to map the -20€
This extension will add two reports for you to manage and control the process:
- Adv. Publisher Payout Credit Note Report: Shows an overview of Publisher Payout which tells you which invoices have lead to a credit note and if the revision had retroactive changes
- TPC Revision: Correction Payout Report: Which invoices have been affected by the revision and created an additional credit note/invoice for the intermediary.